“Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin” (Hebrews 12:4)
Sin is the problem of man, the greatest evil that ever entered this world. Sin is a spirit, the spirit that works in the children of disobedience. Sin is a force, most wicked spiritual force. Sin is like an octopus, spreading its tentacles everywhere to the destruction of its prey.
Now, sin must be faced; sin must be fought, sin must be conquered. The will of God for the christian is that “sin shall not have dominion over you” (Romans 6:14). Yet sin strive for dominion. We must learn to face sin.
THE SIN A CHRISTIAN MUST FACE
1. The threatening sin (Hebrews 12:1)
2. The tempting sin (Joshua 1:14)
3. The tormenting sin (Js. 3:6-8, Romans 7:22)
“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8). We must not deny the sin that is in our lives if it is there!
HOW TO FACE SIN 2 Samuel Chapter 12
1. Understand what sin is and does (Genesis 3:17)
2. Have a perfect hatred for sin 2 Samuel Chapter 12
3. Allow God’s light to search your life (2 Samuel 12:7; Psalms 139:23)
4. Have respect to the Word of God (2 Samuel 12:13)
5. Confess all sins to God (Proverbs 28:13)
6. Fear God always to be victorious over sin and all temptations (Genesis 39:8; Proverbs 28:14)
7. Learn to apply the Blood of Jesus Christ for perfect cleansing (Revelation 1:5)
if you face the fact of sin now, you will not have to face it later in judgment! (Hebrews 9:27, Revelation 21:8).
Remember, “He that committed sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). Study Psalms Chapter 51 and settle sin accounts of your life with God. If you have lived in a secret sin, still unconfessed till now, confess such immediately! (Proverbs 28:13).
God has a great and wonderful plan for your life but you need to first give Him your life http://www.needgod.com
I believe you’re blessed by this post. I’ll appreciate your trust comment.