There are two categories of people in this sin-cursed world today, those who are saved and blood washed and those who are lost, damned though yet living.
Many of course profess that they are saved because they belong to a church – but your church, you must understand isn’t your salvation. Majority of people you see in the church shall go to hell.
“You are either saved or lost; there is no state between the two.” – C.H. Spurgeon
Meanwhile, there are those who agree they’re not saved and also disagree to the fact that they’re lost! For God sake, you cannot be in between folks, it’s either you’re saved or lost.
My Dear reader, are you saved or lost? Many thought they were saved only to close their eyes in death and discovered, they are lost for ever. Being a Christian isn’t enough, are you saved? Attending Churches services isn’t enough, are you saved? Going around preaching without your name written in the book of life is worthless, saved? Jesus told Nichodemus in John 3:3, ‘… Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
YOU ARE SAVED IF …
1. You’ve accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, believe He died for your sins and was raise up by the Spirit of God (John 3:3; Rom. 9:10).
2. You have fellowship with the Godhead. You relate with the Holy Spirit as a Person and not a ‘thing’ (2 Cor. 13:14; 1 John 5:7).
3. You believe and live in holiness, righteousness and truth. Living daily by the standard of the Bible (Heb. 12:14; 1 Pet. 1:14-16).
4. You don’t dress to attract or please men thereby exposing sensitive parts of your body. Are you saved? (1 Pet. 3:1-6).
5. You have the witness of The Holy Spirit within you saying, ‘You’re my child’ (Rom. 8:14; 15-17).
6. You don’t listen to worldly and godless music. You don’t make those worldly musicians your icon and role model (Eph. 5:18-20, Col. 3:16).
7. You don’t watch films that those not glorify God, movies that promote open sex MUST be avoided and those that makes sin come to your heart. Do you still watch Hollywood, Bollywood, Nollywood films, are you saved? (Prov. 4:23).
8. You maintain and live a separated Christian life from the world. (2 Cor. 6:14-18)
YOU ARE LOST IF …
1. You don’t recognize Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
2. You don’t think Christianity is as much as in the body as in the heart, hence you dress naked or half naked, seducing men saying, ‘ God knows my heart’
3. You do not have the fear of God, you fornicate, masturbate, watch pornography on your computer or phone (Prov. 9:10; Eccl. 12:13).
4. You don’t believe in the virgin birth of Jesus, you hate holiness preaching and live in secret sin.
5. Don’t pray and read your Bible daily, hence, you yield to every temptation of the devil, living a rise and fall christian life.
6. You’re lost if you believe salvation from any other apart from Jesus. Catholics that pray to Mary, Moslims who believe in Alla and Mohammed, Eckakan that thinks there is one ‘Mahanta’ somewhere who is going to receive their damned souls, the Hindus, and any other religion that don’t believe Jesus is God and that He can save their soul are LOST already! (John 14:1-6, Acts 4:12).
7. You don’t believe in the Holy Bible (Old and New Testament) to be inspired of God. You believe the New Testament but avoid the old or vice versa (2 Tim. 3:16).
There are many more BUT let these little ones listed here guide you. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the greatest of all.
Remember Charles Haddon Spurgeon said:
“You are either saved or lost; there is no state between the two.”
Are you saved or lost? Don’t say we will know when I stand before God, because you would be disappointed, you must settle your account with God, there is an assurance of salvation that the Holy spirit will give if you’re genuinely saved. If you want to see if you’re saved visit http://www.needgod.com