Beloved, Good Morning to you all.
Let me ask …
Of what good is a local Church gathering if the Lord be absent? They clap their hands, raise their voices in praise of the Pastor, who’s telling them lies, they eat, drink and make merry. “Prophesy!”, say they … tell us what excites us.
The Bible says in 1 Timothy 4:1-2,
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron”
The choirmaster and the instrumentalists are giving the Church all the rock n’ roll songs available, they hail them and dance unto their ‘lord’ as they do in the club house.
A brother is lusting after another sister because her sensitive parts are exposed to all, but she’s busy “praising the Lord”.
A sinner walks into that congregation excited, took part in all the activities with great satisfaction, sat under the ‘anointed pastor’ for over an hour and all he heard was the jokes the pastor put during the message which made him feel like he was in the usual night clubs. That unbeliever leaves that church informed but not transformed, he came in sin and left in sin.
That’s the state of the Church,
Preachers now employ all sort of methods and mechanism to save a soul, they’ve forgotten that the disciples tarried in the upper room (Acts 1:8, 14). The message of the pulpit is no longer JESUS and Him crucified, but money, money, money – fame, fame, fame – miracle, miracle, miracle.
Today, hell fire and heaven preachers are so rare … But there are ten thousand time ten thousand happiness preacher, these that preach philosophy and fables on the pulpit. They’ve replaced The Old Book, The #Bible with iPad, iPhone, tablets and other devices. They’re now so comfortable flying jets (he that reads, let him understand) that they don’t even know they’re heading for hell. The Church of Jesus Christ is largely asleep! Click here for more end-time shocking news
All that these modern, Laodicean, civilized message has produced are;
1. Half done pastors, who don’t even know their Bible but can prophesy.
2. Pastors well dressed on Holly wood suite that preach men’s wisdom, and mere babblings and old wives fables.
3. Members who are highly informed but not transform. Some even carry dictionary to the church,
4. People who believe in organization more than agonizing. They plan and put The Holy Spirit in the corner
5. People who know the Word neither the God of the Word, taking whatsoever heretic teachings they are taught from the pulpit thereby tossed to and from by every wind of doctrine.
6. People who love to be entertained in the flesh, complains when the service is long but can watch a godless film for 3 hours stretch. People who cannot pray for one hour on their own but loves to play with sin for several hours.
7. They have thrown away God’s inspired Word in the King James Version and replaced it with over 200 modern, man made translations Read Fighting Back, a wonderful book by Pastor James Melton on Bible translations.
They are so many, you can enumerate them …
We are in the last days and all these are preparing the world for rapture, please don’t be caught unawares, keep yourself pure
Jesus is coming!
Jesus is coming
Jesus is coming
Jesus is coming!
(Jer. 4:22; 23:1, 14; Rom. 12:1-2; Eph. 4:23, 5:18-20; Col. 3:16; 1 John 2:15-17; 4:1-3; 2 Tim. 2:20-23; Isa. 59:1-2 etc)
I am an unprofitable servant: I have done that which was my duty to do (Luke 17:10)
– Niyi Amuda